Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mondays are everywhere!

On Monday morning, most people go to work and know, for the most part, what to expect.  Not me.  Or any other mom for that matter.  When I open my kids' doors in the morning, I'm never sure what I might encounter.  Smiles, crying, pouty lips, "Mom, may I please have milk?", "MILK!", baby poop smeared all over the sheets.  Any and all of these things are all-to-real possibilities.  However, my favorite scene to walk in on is a sleeping child.  Quiet, serene, innocent.  I stand at their door and marvel at how big they're getting, how the bed seems to shrink around them.  I wonder what hilarious statements they'll make or what bizarre questions they'll ask.  But most of all, I can't wait for them to wake up and say, "Mommy, I love you...more than China!"

Hudson and Taylor - the two cutest kids on Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment