Sunday, August 23, 2009

Great Grandma once knitted me a....

FYI: I am always up for a challenge.  I was at a friends house the other day and she commented how she loved the Cutest Baby Loafers I made as shower gifts - "I'll have to remember those for the next baby," she says.  "BTW", she continues, "my great grandma knitted me and my cousins slippers when we were babies but no one know how to make them anymore.  Do you think you could figure out the pattern and make some for my daughter and nieces?"  My eyes lit up, my head began to swim with visions of knitting greatness and I replied, "Absolutely!"...before I had even seen the slippers.  Luckily for me, great grandma was a fan of simple knits.  The challenge was met, a new pattern written and now GG's Cozy Knit Baby Booties are available for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment